Friday, August 19, 2016

Sick

So that moment when you have to pee so fucking bad and you realize that one of your boys and your children have already pissed in the toilet so you have to flush first and you're sitting there crossing your legs doing the pee pee fucking dance waiting for the water to go down and because you have children piss on yourself just a little and you're like was it worth it should I have just sat on the toilet and let there be hit my but I'm just saying because you know it's going to split up and hit your butt so why why not just do it because now I have my pee on me which I guess it's better to have your own pee then somebody else's pee but your kids used to pee on you all the time when they were little so there you have it just fucking tired boys not flushing the toilet so I guess I'm asking what would you guys do did you just pee in the toilet top of their pee or would you rather pee on herself waiting for the toilet to go down? FYI I used Google Talk and I just realized that I had to put periods and exclamation points and all that shit at the end of my sentences like I had to tell Google to do it and I did not do it so it is basically one huge sentence yeah and I'm sick and I'm tired like not like sick and tired but like actually I'm sick like cough cough sick so I'm going to bed now I think I've had a little bit too much NyQuil but maybe I should have waited 2 blog but whatever night bitches! I'm out real people real reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment