Friday, October 28, 2016

 Well, Well I get ride around with balls behind me!!!! I am not really sure if it is balls or an upside down heart. Either way I am digging it!! Simple light has two settings, first setting just lights up, second one blinks. On a serious not it actually is a nice thing to have balls or not! The town I live in we have lots of Amish, and I am scared to death at night because I can not see them when they are riding bikes, I know one night a young couple asked me to follow them with the lights on low because they about got hit, cars drive crazy down those country roads plus reflectors do not work by the time you see them, it is too late. This little thang would be perfect not to bright but would illuminate just enough where on-coming traffic would be able to see them! 

I did recive this product for free but it was my free will to give my opinion!! 
Get yours on amazon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment