Saturday, December 10, 2016

ENKLOV has really out done themselves!!!


This is a top quality surveillance security camera. But really want to talk to you about a baby monitor. Because this would be perfect for any new mom! I bought one for myself because I have had so many things stolen off of my front porch that it is ridiculous. When I realized how awesome it was I had to show it off to my brother and sister-in-law. She made the comment that this would be great for a baby monitor because the video baby monitor they bought cost

them a whopping $129.00 and was not worth it. You can barely make out noise plus the sound sucks! She is a nervous wreck and cannot afford to turn around and buy another one. So I bought them one for Christmas. Now they can sleep soundly and be away from their child and check in and know that everything is great! This has two way intercom, great quality night vision and the sound is not distorted at all! You also have the option to watch live and not record plus you can snap pictures. ENKLOV has out done themselves. Has a 360 degree turn so you can see the whole room and you can go up down in the viewing as well. Has motion detection and you can even set up notifications on
your cellphone! Everybody goes crazy for those nanny cams. Well, you want to talk about nanny cams, this bad boy can be used as one. Just log in at any time from anywhere and see what is going on in your household and with your children! Now you tell me that is not amazing! This is easy to set up as long as you follow the directions. I am so excited
                                                                           
 to give them theirs next week. She is going to scream and I am even more excited to catch the thief who is stealing SH@@ off of my porch! UGH!!! You just can not go wrong with this one. It proves that you do not have to spend a fortune on one to get good quality!! I purchased mine on Amazon for 79.99 from ENKLOV


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M324B3Q






No comments:

Post a Comment