Friday, December 30, 2016

Mp3 player!!!!







I really love this mp3 player. Super cute and dainty. My favorite feature that it has is the clip. I can hook it to pretty much anything and go. You can record, listen to the radio, download music even download books (not sure why you would want to though the screen is small). To save battery life the screen will timeout after about 10 seconds. There is a date and time on the home screen. Also has a volume control on the mp3 player. Has a now playing so you can see what is playing at that moment. The instructions are easy to read and explained really well. I was able to use this with out any instructions and that in itself says a lot coming from me. I am not very gadget friendly. This mp3 player comes with 8gb of internal memory which is roughly about 2500 songs, now in my opinion that is a lot of songs. The only thing is that it does not come with any headphones.

https://www.amazon.com/AGPtEK-Digital-Jogging-Running-Supports/dp/B01M7055KP/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment