Wednesday, December 14, 2016

This is an insanely awesome jacket! Very elegant and is something that you can wear casually or formal. I love it with a nice shirt and a pair of jeans then throw on some boots. You will be good to go. In all seriousness it really is a nice women's blazer! The only down fall is the fact that



 it has shoulder pads, These though are not very noticeable I have no shoulders so usually they look awkward with shoulder pads. Does run small but not too small. Should order a size bigger than usual. Based on other reviews I 



ordered 2 sizes bigger than what I normally would wear. I got an xl and it was a tad bit big I should of only went up one size. I am wearing this to church, I really love it! The pockets add a tad bit of flair! Great for any women form teacher to CEO of a company! 

You can purchase this on amazon amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D4L6OYM/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment