Monday, January 2, 2017

Bad ass scale!!!




Ok This bad boy is pretty amazing I must say. No assembly is required and comes with batteries. All you need to do is pop in the batteries and you are good to go. I love the blue light that comes on when you step onto the scale. Makes it really convenient to read especially in the dark. The light weight sleek design makes it easy to store anywhere. My favorite part of the scale is the alarm. You can set an alarm to go off to remind you to weigh yourself at the same time everyday. Which is nice. With the upcoming NEW YEAR and all the weight loss resolutions this really would be great for anyone to have. This is a great price and an even better quality. You will not be disappointed I know I love it. My only complaint is that it is glass so do not step on it with wet feet!! I wish it had a non slip surface or at least grips. So just be careful.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R203Z0OQ6CS1OS?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl

No comments:

Post a Comment