Wednesday, January 11, 2017

ANGVNS Women Sleeveless Slim Patchwork Tie-Front Bodycon Leather Dresses


Now this dress is absolutely AMAZING!!! I was so upset when it came because it was big but let me tell you I loved it so much I just hemmed it up a tad and that was that!! So just order a size smaller and you will be good to!! The top part was really wear it was the biggest but that is too the fact that poor me I have no chest lol! But the way it comes together in the mid section makes it look like a two piece. There is a hidden zipper on the side that makes for easy on and off!! The key hole in the top makes for the sexy show cleavage without showing any I love this dress! The bottom is more of a suede on the inside so no sticking to you and it does not ride! Forms to your figure nicely and the top is like a micro fiber it is really great breathable material! The tie it just adds that extra spunk to the dress that every girl loves!!! This dress is the ULTIMATE wear anywhere dress!! Church, work, date night, girls night PTA meeting you name it you could wear it! Comes down just below your knees and there is a slight slit in the back but nothing major just enough to allow you to cross your legs at ease. Does not hug your body but it lays against it Which is nice. Gives the illusion of something tight but it is not. This is probably my favorite dress in my closet and that says a lot I am a shopoholic!!! Just remember ladies order a size smaller But other than that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this dress!!!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MYUDFEO/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0









No comments:

Post a Comment