Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sticks and stones may break my bones but WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!!

Ok so you have been married/dating a long time and have gotten in the routine of doing the same thing over and over!! Well light those candles and lay back and enjoy, because this is what you have been 






waiting for. Whether you are just wanting to be tied up or dabbling in BDSM or are into full blown Dominatrix this is perfect for all of those!! The straps are long and will fit any size bed. I have a queen and I do not have to slide it under my mattress I just position it under my bed makes it easy to put away



 when done and easy to get out when ready. The cuffs are really soft around your wrists but are not cheaply made so yanking and tugging they will not snap off or break! The straps are made of the same material that tie down straps are made of so those bad boys can withstand some force if you get what I am saying!!!! OHHHH and my favorite....the whip (flogger) is short and fits nicely in your hand the 



leather fringe smacks nicely against your skin does not hurt but stings ....in a OOOOHHH SO GREAT WAY might I had. The wip can be used for other things also, this is great for teasing and running across the body ....your body will have goosebumps and be begging for more!! Now I am saying all this from personal experience me and my boyfriend love to try new things and spice it from time to time!! just let me say HE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED HIMSELF!!!

Kit included:
-Bed straps
-2 wrist cuffs
-2 ankle cuffs
-1 ball gag
-1 whip
-blindfold

You can get this whole kit on amazon for $15.99 That is a steal if you ask me!! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FD3BM0U/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment