Tuesday, January 10, 2017

fedio Child Boy's 3Pcs Santa Suit Costume with Claus Hat for Boys Ages 3-6

cutest thing ever!! I got this for my nephew to 
wear for christmas eve pjs, but honestly this could be used for pretty much anything from dress up to christmas photos! The quality is great and was big on my 3 yr old nephew so he has lots of growing room! He wears this outfit all the time now! So if you are looking for some dress up clothes for boys this would be perfect! Like I said though the quality is great and these can be worn for anything! He loves it so much that my sister n law said that she is going to let him wear it for halloween!! Can we say cutest costume award will go to him, I think we can! The pants have an elastic waist that stretches pretty far my six year old was able to wear them comfortably. The jacket is velcro so again easy on and off with no fuss! The hat was a little big even on my nephew's big ol head!! When my six year old wore them it fit him pretty much exactly like the picture on the add so it was great!Don't he make the cutest santa clause EVER!!!



https://www.amazon.com/fedio-Child-Santa-Costume-Claus/dp/B01N57S3B8/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment