Friday, January 13, 2017

VERKB Wireless Bluetooth Microphones Karaoke Speaker(Pink)






 Ok I got this for my niece for Christmas and it is the coolest thing ever. It is basically a all in one microphone. The speaker is on the bottom and boy let me tell you it is loud. Also has a echo effect that she uses all the time. Too the point she gets on her mama's nerves lol!! Plus you can control the echo levels and adjust the volume which is nice. Don't worry this bad boy can hookup by bluetooth to your phone, tv or other devices that have bluetooth capabilities, Then you are on the way to have your very own jam fest in your living room,office or anywhere for that matter, It is really sturdy and absolutely worth every penny! You just turn it on and sing away. This microphone is great for anyone though even adults. Would be great for adult or kids parties. You really could use this for any event or occasion because it does get pretty loud! Comes with an AUX cord and charging cable. The aux cord is if you do not have a device that has a bluetooth or if you just prefer an aux cord. Setting up and using the bluetooth is quick and easy to set up. I am an adult 31 years old and I ordered me one so I can have my very own jam fest!




No comments:

Post a Comment