Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Best Lil strobe light EVER!

Ok I got these for a party we are having but I am pretty sure they will be used for so much more! Not only are they fun but this little guy packs a punch! I would have never thought that this little thing would do what it does do a room especially a big room at that! The room we had the party in was a little on the smaller side so the lights litterally hit every inch from the floor to the ceiling! I am so impressed! These strobe lights deffinately need to be moved to the top of the list because the last strobe light I bought like this I paid 75.00 and was no where near as good as this one! It is just fun and turns any room into a party!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BBRB0KO/ref=cm_cr_srp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8



No comments:

Post a Comment