Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pretty Queen straightening hair brush!

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love the straightener. It takes my time getting ready down drastically. I went from taking about 2 hours just to straighten my hair to taking 7 minutes or less. I love the fact that it takes seconds to heat up. This straightening brush has an auto shut-off also after about 15 minutes of non-use. So if you accidentally forget to turn it off then don't worry because it will turn off on its own, I wouldn't make a habit of it because eventually you will damage the brush if you leave it on all the time. Does have rubber pieces on the tips to keep you from burning your scalp and/or face. But with that said the rubber pieces do leave your hair a tad bit frizzy. That is an easy fix though a little hairspray or some lotion and you're good to go, I preferably use lotion and it works wonders as you can see in the video. I love this brush because not only does it take my time of getting ready down to a matter of minutes But it doesn't leave my hair flat and stiff. I still have bounce left in my hair when I'm done. Any straightener is technically not good for your hair. This takes a lot of that damage off of your hair that normal flat irons/straighteners would do. What I normally do is plug it up when I get out of the shower and by the time Im done blow drying my hair it's super hot, now it doesn't take long to heat up, takes maybe 60 seconds but I just plug it up wait a few minutes then takes me maybe 4 minutes to 5 minutes sometimes a little longer to straighten my hair but 7 minutes tops. Now it's says 230 degrees but it is in Celsius so that is about 420 degrees I think in Fahrenheit so it is the normal temperature as any other straightener out there and a hundred times better at that. when you straighten your hair you just brush your hair like a normal brush with out the Sizzle and burning of your hair. But I have no complaints about this is absolutely fabulous.The only thing is I wish that you could put the buttons somewhere else but it's shaped like a brush you hold it like a brush there's nowhere else to put those buttons. You are going to hit them frim time to time. Does have a button lock so that way you won't change your settings or turn it off accidentally . Just absolutely fabulous I cannot say enough how much I I love this straightener.

https://www.amazon.com/Straightener-PrettyQueen-Professional-Detangling-Straightening/dp/B018QQU0YK/ref=cm_rdp_product







No comments:

Post a Comment