Wednesday, February 1, 2017

KICK A$$ COMPACT LITTLE BITTY FRIGE!!




This is really cool! I was unaware that it is can be used to heat food/drinks as well. Comes with two separate power cords one is for use in your car (which is really convenient) The other is the regular power cord for standard plugs. This can hold up to six cans or less cans so you can store your lunch. If you take out the top rack you can put a thermos in there or really anything. This is really great for any office, I know I hated using company refrigerators due too coworkers stealing my food. It is really surprisingly quiet, like you can not hear the fans running at all!! But I got this for my teenage son has a nifty Easter basket idea (yes I am a way ahead type of shopper) and Now everyone wants one. Keep the fan and vent away from anything that would cover it up that is how it keeps its self cool or hot. The slender design makes it easy and convenient to store anywhere. I can not wait to give this too him I know he will love it! I received this at a discounted rate but these are my very own words and was not required to write a review this is me choosing to do so with no influence on my opinions! I hope it helps because this really is a kick A$$ compact refrigerator and would be great for anyone any age!! You breastfeeding moms, that pump at work this would even be great for you, my sister n law is getting one for that very reason.

https://www.amazon.com/Uber-Appliance-UB-CH1-Chill-Fridge/dp/B013VZ4074/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1484259583&sr=8-20&keywords=mini+fridge





No comments:

Post a Comment