Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Maeffort gaming headphones



Ok so my youngest had to have a pair like his older brothers. Besides him looking like he should be directing airplanes lol they fit great even for his little head. Both sides of the head-phones light up and the lights change colors (his favorit part) Now I got these for when he plays the X-Box One with his brothers but he insists on using them for everything and surpringly work great with it all! Now you will need an adaptor for the X-Box One but it is cheap and sold at any game store even amazon has them. You can turn the microphone on and off by a switch behind the left ear the volume control is behind there too. These are probably the most comfortable headphones that I have ever used I can not even tell they are on my head. They dont give me headaches or weigh down my head. They are wide and fit all the way over your ears and that is my favortie part I wish all headphones were like that because my ears would get so sore frm reagular headphones. I think I want a pair now! These are excellent and work just like the really expensive ones with out dipping into your wallet!!!




https://www.amazon.com/Maeffort-Gaming-Headset-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B01MXLZ541/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment