Friday, February 17, 2017

Ok so I have a daft piercing in both ears which makes it difficult to wear most ear buds and I absolutely hate headphones! But these are great the way they are designed they go in at an angle. When I put them in or when take them out there no pain no pulling on my piercing and they stay put. I do not have any issues working out or just be bopping around the house with them falling out. Another great thing about these is not only are they designed fantastic but the sound quality is amazing. For all u bass thumpers who blow your ear buds or it starts to Crack during songs these are perfect for you. They were made for songs with lots of bass. Also the microphone is great I don't have to hold it up to my mouth when I talk and the person on the other end can hear me loud and clear. Iyellow ear buds are perfect for anyone and any age. They really are great. Comes in a sleek convenient carrying case with different size ear casings. I'm stoked about these. You can purchase these bad boys on amazon for $12.99 and totally worth every penny!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MCXINHI/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment