Saturday, November 12, 2016

EInskey light up audio cable


OK this is cool as shit!!! Guys Christmas is right around the corner and this is the perfect stocking stuffer!! Comes in three colors I got the blue. I will say the only downfall is that you have to charged it, I know if you anything like me you already have enough fucking things that you have to charge! But is still cool and worth it in my opinion. Now it does not come with any directions...Shame on you Einskey lol no but it was easy to figure out how everything worked was not hard at all! I will say that I have 3 other kids that will be highly upset once they see this so i will be ordering 3 more. Go check em out guys....

#amazon #freesample, #Einskey #audiocord, #realpeople #realreviews #sponsered,

Product link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0183G1XPS?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=de_a_smtd&showDetailTechData=1#technical-data

Store Link: https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A3MJPQILQSWDED&merchant=A3MJPQILQSWDED&redirect=true

No comments:

Post a Comment