Monday, November 21, 2016

#hiluckey LED Lights

These are probably some of the best lights that I have ever had! I really am impressed because you can not see the copper when the lights are lit. I love the fact that it comes with a remote and has multiple settings, makes setting that exact holiday mood you want easily! I personally can not wait to get my garland wrapped around it! Those lights wil pop! Like I said in the video they do not get hot at all. The best part about them is the fact that there is not any light bulbs to replace. You know how hectic it trying to get your tree all decorated and half the string will not light and you are trying to find that one bulb that needs to be replaced!!! Well these are replacing all of last years string lights!!


https://www.amazon.com/Hiluckey-Dimmable-Christmas-Decorative-Seasonal/dp/B01LWOETAL/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment