Monday, November 28, 2016

Pictek Hair straightening brush



This Straightening brush is amazing!! With my straightener (which was not a cheap one was a chi) it would take me 45 min. With this Pictek it takes me 7 min tops! Plus your hair will not be fried or flat you still have volume with straight supple hair! I was nervous by all the other reviews on hair brush straighteners and this one had the best reviews so I gave it a try. I am really glad that I did because my life would be incomplete with out it! This is the best Christmas gift you could give any women. The heat settings are from 210 to 450 degrees. With a auto shut off after 30 min of non use. Takes about 40 seconds to heat up and you are good to go! I can not stress enough how awesome this hair straightener is! Get yours on amazon today.......
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M65M1V4

No comments:

Post a Comment