Monday, November 21, 2016

Large White Pyramid Studded Belt




Ok so I got this belt for free and I actually really dig it!! It is definitely a better quality than my other studded belts that I have. It is sturdy but flexible and makes a great accessory to any out fit!! I am a belt nut I probably have 40+ and 10 are probably studded belts and this by far is my favorite. Not only is it cute and way better quality than my others but the metal prongs on the back are secured tightly so they are not stabbing you in your waist, and speaking from experience it is not fun!! This is a HOT TOPIC belt and any one who shops at the mall knows about HOT TOPIC. The price tag said 19 something but you can get this for 9.49 on amazon today!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HGF7ZO0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment