Monday, November 21, 2016

#Nuwa






This little handy dandy thing makes my life so much easier!! The road that I have to take home has been under construction for the last year and I have had 5 flat tires. I know it sucks, well I started just getting a can of fix a flat and airing it up and going about my business well I never know how much air I put in, and the other one I have does not really work I have to tap it just to get a reading errrg! This one being digital is FABULOUS! The light makes it pretty sweet to and it automatically comes on when you turn on the gauge, also the handle has grooves so your hand fits nicely in your hand! Makes a great stocking stuffer for those new drives that are about to be on the road also come this January (my son)

https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Pressure-Gauge-Mountain-Motorcycle/dp/B01M1LL0SZ/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment